Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Health and Well Being resources for Hobart
Get learned up on Acupuncture!
Links to articles, acupuncture organisations, acupuncture research and videos related to Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
Acupuncture Hobart: Local Facebook page for Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine and General Health and Well being posts
Golden Lotus Acupuncture: Acupuncturist and Herbalist in Hobart
Acupuncture in Hospitals: “A Melbourne hospital will offer Chinese medicine services alongside its emergency department”
Anna Helms – Golden Lotus Acupuncture: https://www.goldenlotusacupuncture.com.au/
Chad Wuest – Acupuncturist: https://chadwuest.com
If you are an Acupuncturist practising in Hobart, please get in touch if you would like to be added.
- AACMA – (Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association): “To support our members and advance the acupuncture and Chinese medicine profession”.
- ATMS – ( Australian Traditional Medicine Society): “promoting and representing professional practitioners of natural medicine”
- ANTA – Australian Natural Therapists Association: “ANTA was founded in 1955 and represents the multi-disciplinary interests of ANTA students and practitioners Australia-wide”
- FCMA – (Federation of Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture Societies of Australia Ltd) : “The principal focus of FCMA is support for its members and advocacy for the profession of Chinese medicine”
- Acupuncture Relief Project: “Our mission is to provide free medical support to those affected by poverty, conflict or disaster while offering an educationally meaningful experience to influence the professional development and personal growth of compassionate medical practitioners.”
- Acupuncture Ambassadors: “Our mission is to organize sustainable Acupuncture schools, training programs and treatment clinics worldwide for the care of refugees, victims of violence, war, international conflict and the poor.”
- ANF (Acupuncture Now Foundation): “Our goal is to become recognized as a leader in the collection and dissemination of unbiased and authoritative information about all aspects of the practice of acupuncture”
- NCCAOM: “To assure the safety and well-being of the public and to advance the professional practice of acupuncture and Oriental medicine by establishing and promoting national evidence-based standards of competence and credentialing.”
- Acupuncture Evidence Project – A comparative literature review from John McDonald & Stephen Janz
- Is Acupuncture Dose Dependant: “Ramifications of acupuncture treatment dose within clinical practice and trials”.
- RMIT University: – “The world’s largest randomised controlled trial of acupuncture in emergency departments has found the treatment is a safe and effective alternative to pain-relieving drugs for some patients”
- NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence): “Acupuncture is recommended as an option for some people with chronic primary pain, provided it is delivered within certain, clearly defined parameters.”
Melbourne, Epworth – https://www.epworth.org.au/who-we-are/major-projects/epworth-eastern-redevelopment
St Frances Medical Centre – https://www.stfrancis-shakopee.com/
Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Allina Health – https://www.allinahealth.org/healthysetgo/heal/should-you-try-group-acupuncture
University College London Hospitals – https://www.uclh.nhs.uk/our-services/find-service/neurology-and-neurosurgery/pain-management-centre-nhnn